Trusted And Experienced Guidance In Minnesota Divorce Matters
In study after study, divorce is listed as one of the most stressful life events the average person will ever face. It’s very difficult to make important decisions under such circumstances, yet that is exactly what you’ll be asked to do. The choices you might make during divorce could have a long-term impact on your finances, your relationship with your children and much more.
With so much at stake, you need a trusted advocate who will guide you through the process and give advice and support when you need it most. In Rochester and throughout southeastern Minnesota, you can find that advocate at Rolsch Law Offices. Our firm has been serving the area since 1984, and our attorney Steve Rolsch brings more than 35 years of experience to each case and client.
Comprehensive Representation In All Aspects Of Your Divorce
Steve and his team are ready to help you with anything your case requires, including:
- Representing you in divorce proceedings and filing all necessary paperwork
- Ensuring fair division of property, assets and debts under Minnesota’s equitable distribution laws
- Seeking or challenging spousal maintenance/alimony, depending on your position
- Representing you in all matters related to custody of your children and financial support
- Explaining your rights and/or protection options if your case involves allegations of domestic violence
- Enforcing or challenging an existing prenuptial agreement
In short, our firm is here for as much or as little help as you need.
The Benefits Of Hiring A Divorce Attorney
As we mention on our family law page, divorce is a complicated process, especially when significant or complex assets are involved. Trying to handle the process without an attorney – or hiring an inexperienced lawyer – can result in expensive mistakes and missed opportunities.
A good attorney anticipates and prevents problems, finds opportunities and provides valuable support. No two cases are alike, which is why Steve provides customized representation to each client. You never need to worry about a cookie-cutter approach that doesn’t address your unique situation. You can expect tailored solutions and exceptional client service.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
Based in Rochester, Rolsch Law Offices serves clients throughout southeastern Minnesota. To schedule an initial consultation with a family law attorney who listens and cares, call us at 507-280-1943 or submit an online contact form.